Local products, fair prices and fresh from the field, a new market revealed!
Every Friday you can buy local products at the Tour & Taxis Boeren Marché’.
The farmers from the outskirts of Brussels bring their own freshly grown vegetables, fruit or dairy products and sell them at a reasonable and fair price.
A market from farmer to plate, we keep this chain short!
The market has been created thanks to the collaboration between the local heroes who have harvested their products with love, Steunpunt Korte Keten and Tour & Taxis.
Every Friday from 03/05/2019 to 31/08/2019.
12 pm – 7 pm
Place de la musique, Tour & Taxis, Avenue du port 86C, 1000 Brussels
Cash only : 5min from Tour & Taxis there is the KBC bank (Havenlaan 1)
Bring your own bag(s)
- Groenten Vercammen: fruit and vegetables
- Aspergehoeve lavrijsen: chicory, asparagus and fruit
- Vlinderveld BIO: bio vegetables and fruit
- Ferme Abattoir BIGH: vegetables, herbes, tomatos, fish and mushrooms
- Druiven Mia Michiels: grapes and derivative drinks
- Permafungi: oyster mushrooms, grow kits and chicory
- Wafeltjes Van ons Bomma: artisanal waffles
- Rita: artisanal ice cream
- Boerderij-La ferme Heymans: milk, ice cream, potatoes and eggs
- Lisa Vanderstappen: dairy products (milk, buttermilk etc.) en desserts (pudding, rice pudding, etc.)
- Beverse Kaas – Willy De Ville: cheese
- De Ciderbrouwerij Geert Verheyen: traditional Belgian cider
- Crystalstick.Beer: beer, liqueurs, honey and fruit
- Broodstokerij: bread and honey
- Imker Lode: Honey
- Staveshof BIO: chicken, apples and pears
- Dubbeldoel BIO: beef, pork, farm dairy